Wednesday, June 30, 2010

New Roof

Wow does the house look different. The roofers arrived at 7:50 this morning.

This is my first picture at 8:45 am, the roof is naked, down to bare wood.

Then at 11:00, the felt went down and the drip edge was almost done. The drip edge guy sang in Spanish. I watched him stop to catch a bottle of water so I know he was the singer not a boom box.


The main house is finished and they are laying the shingles on the garage. I want to spot the guy with the shingles on his shoulder. He lifted two packs of shingles and toted them up the ladder and laid them out. All day long up the ladder, down the ladder, up the ladder. In each of the pictures, he's on the ladder or carrying something across the roof.

2:00pm finished and cleaned up. They even swept my back deck and the driveway. The dumpster guy picked up the full dumpster at 5:00pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment