Wednesday, June 23, 2010

wild weds

Today was kind of a wild weds. The hubby had a doctors appointment, so he took a sick day, yes the whole day. This morning, I got to sleep in no lunch to make, while he had his blood work done at 7 am. Then a quick run through the house, before he left again for the appointment at 10 am. This is just a normal regular visit. His numbers are fabulous; blood pressure, cholesterol, etc.


The tornado arrived and wisked me off to lunch at Subway, then he made me go the Bemidji Woolen Mill, looking for new slippers. Had to stop by the Pendleton Blankets. The Woolen Mill has an annual warehouse sale in August. I reminded him, so I could get him out the door.


He's been out in the garage cutting wooden bowls on his lathe. I ordered his slippers online. Then I ordered new filters for his mask to prevent him from breathing in the dust. I also ordered shirts for three orders I have and added youth shirts to the pile for Christmas presents. I also added a few onesies, for the twins.


I don't know what is up with blogger, but it doesn't want me to add images. Maybe tomorrow. I did some digitizing and computer work. I can't belive it's already 5pm. This is what happens when my Hubby is home for the day. Tomorrow is a repeat, he has another appointment.


Plan for tomorrow is to embroider an apron for a client, three wedding announcements, two more hankies. and finish the placemats before Embroidery club at 6pm. I found a cute wedding ring design that is almost totally an outline, it has highlights to use as quilting for the wedding announcements.

No comments:

Post a Comment