Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Red Scripture Case


Today I finished some minor sewing. I had to go back to the green scripture case and reinforce the seams, with a triple stitch. Cutting out two more cases out of red.
Rummaged around and cleaned out some drawers looking for my Quick Mitered Binding ruler. I finally found it. I only had two more drawers left to go, so I cleaned them too. I found my seam allowance pencils, I couldn't find last week when I wanted them.
This morning was spent doing genealogy. I found the elusive Moorhead Genealogy Conference. I found the sponsor and sent out an email to the local Genealogy group, with the link. The hubby reminded me, that I can't go, because I'm supposed to be in Tennessee for my Dad's 70th birthday on the same date. Got a call from a good friend about going to lunch, so I found my shoes and off I went. Lunch was good. We could and have previously spent 3 hours at lunch chit chatting. It was a good thing she had a doctor's appointment at 1 o'clock or we might still be there, chatting.

No comments:

Post a Comment