Thursday, September 12, 2013

Two years and the changes

I can’t believe it been almost two years, since I last posted.  People ask me all the time when I say I work for myself, if I have a website.  I was showing off a few things, but the thing that stood out for me was that … It’s been two years.   I have been distracted by my personal journey I have thought about starting a different blog about that journey, but I am a procrastinator, so now it’s weird to start a blog about my weight loss surgery a year and a half after I had it.  Two years ago I weighed over 300 pounds.
Today I have lost 130 pounds, since my surgery.
 
Joann Fabrics had dress forms on one-day-only sale, for $99. I had a dress form for my bigger size and wanted to get one for my new smaller size.    I gave away my larger one to a friend who also sews.  Note:  I adjust the larger form back down to it's starting size.
 
 I am going to be better at posting. I have stuff I’ve sewn the last few years that I never wrote about. Blogs that I have found, that I want to share with other people.  I decided that I’m going to do like they do on TV, and write a bunch of posts, and then have them publish by themselves throughout the week.  So if I get busy with something else, stuff is still happening.  I can always change a publish date if I have something else important to share.  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment