Thursday, September 29, 2011

teddy bear quilt

I got asked to fix a teddy bear quilt for my nephew. The top wasn't actually quilted to the back.  But my other step-sister who was preggo asked if I could also make one like it for her baby. 
Today I started the draft of the new quilt. I laid it out on the kitchen table and measured and noted colors and sizes of blocks. Then I placed my pin board with a piece of swedish tracing paper under the center bears and began to pin.
Then I lifted the quilt off my board and marked the holes with dots. the I draw the lines between the dots and waalaa. I have a pattern.  tonight watching Greys Anatomy and Private Practice, I'll pin the teddy bear quilt. I'm going to DVR Project Runway and watch it in the morning.  The Hubby left this morning for a conference about 2 hours away. Tomorrow, I and a friend are going to fargo for a genealogy conference on Saturday.  I made my shoppng list for the new quilt. I need four colors of fake fur and lots of flannel.

No comments:

Post a Comment