Thursday, September 22, 2011

Embroidery

Today the Big Embroidery machine hummed away as it stitched a pile of shirts for a local business. I finished faster than I thought so I folded up the shirts and delivered them.  I got paid right away, so I can add that check to the bank in the morning, while I run a few quick errands, dry cleaners, bank, etc.

Then embroidered a name on a pocket of one of the totes and the scripture case for my granddaughter.
 Loving the Disney'ish font for my granddaughter.
While the embroidery machine stitched it's heart out, I also cut the strips for the zipper gusset. I then sewed two strips to the zipper, and then the bottom of the gusset to the zipper panel.  I started to pin and found than I need to let the side seams out a touch.  Last time I need to take in a lot.
Tonight while I watch Project runway I'll unpin and unpick the two side seams and figure out how much I need to adjust the gusset.

My new desktop came today. I need to use Windows Transfer to copy and move my files, then disconnect the old computer and put the new one in place.  I'll do this while the rolls are rising.

I had a really good day. I was organized and had everything laid out, ready to get to work

No comments:

Post a Comment