Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Sewing Totes

I love to sew simple quick totes, that I personalize.  I am in the midst of making three totes and a  scripture bag.  I have everything cut out, ready for the embroidery.
I finished one tote with a ton of pockets.
I combined the pick a pocket bag with the quick tote and made it very wide. The tote has six pockets, three on each side.

Tomorrow is all about t-shirts and work shirts for a local business. Hopefully while the t-shirts are stitching on the big machine, me and the serger are zipping along in the construction of the totes and  scripture bag. Friday is baking day.  The Hubby's work is having a going away dinner on Saturday for one of the co-workers and I always get asked to bring the potato rolls. They melt in your mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment