Thursday, September 26, 2013

Lamb Bag

A friend's daughter was visiting with her toddler.  During church, the toddler "A" kept watching my granddaughter over the pew.  My Granddaughter, "K" has a church bag with colored pencils, and drawing tablets and such.  I asked my granddaughter to c=share, she loves that.  After church service was over I mentioned that "A" needed a church bag.  Two days later I was rummaging in a drawer looking fro something and I found a partially finished bag.



It was a lamb, too cute, So I embroidered her name and "I am a Lamb of God" on the bag, filled it with colored pencils and notebooks, and mailed it the same day.   I got Facebook pictures two days later, that "A" loved getting mail and the bag was the perfect size for a three year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment