Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sewing Room Makeover

My husband took off this week for the Army Son being home. I put him, them to work. First my cutting table got wobbly, so I cleaned it off and we flipped and glued in all the screws that had come loose.
A couple of before pictures. Stuff in piles.


A couple of in the middle pictures. I am taking over an extra bedroom that had beome a storage room. My sewing room was in my laundry room. I'm now moving everything from the laundry room into the bedroom. Whoo Hoo my own space.

I had two big white bookcases and this old white 8 drawer dresser. The boys moved for me. Now for the fun part I can put up shelves and put all my sewing books in one spot and can get my fabric out of plastic shoe boxes and actually be able to use my serger.
Hopefully I'll be done tomorrow so I can sew again.



No comments:

Post a Comment