Wednesday, March 18, 2009

etsy store

The etsy store is open. I posted wristlets and the tote bag for sale. But I had the weirdest thing happen, the Hubby is so proud of me, he brags all the time. I'm keeping him. Weird thing, he called and wanted the website to the store and the blog and my gut response was MINE. Hubby was selling my stuff for me to the ladies he works with and they are curious and all, but MINE. MINE. MINE. I think I'm over it. MINE

Yesterday I did what looked like a bunch of nothing. I've been working on embroidery designs. I need a cow and a grill for an Apron. I'll post it for sale when I'm done. I can see it in my head and I working on getting it on paper and into the computer. The flames are almost done. for the Apron "Grilling Good", that's what I'm calling it. Well I beeter get off the computer and go pay bills, they don't pay themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment