Friday, March 6, 2009

Morning after


The morning after the Bang. I began to clean up, but with our trip to the cities. I had to run errands. I scored a new ironing board. I also bought a cheap bookcase versus trying to figure out how to hang the brackets better. Hubby's idea. The old ironing board went to the recycling center on the way to the bank. I grapped some zippers and hardware for more wristlets. I looked at Dress forms on the the computer last night, but couldn't make up m mind. I'm a big girl (full figured) and trying to decide is tough. Maybe tomorrow after fabric heaven, I'll look for a dress form in the sewing stores down near the Mall of America. I ended up in Ace hardware for the keyring clip out of hardy metal.
This is a close up of the ironing board cover, not boring silvery, stained cover for me. Blue paisley or tan. I liked the blue, of course.
Oh the youngest is home from college, I better get off the computer. LOL. I'm ready to go, just been waiting for her. She sold two more wristlets for me at work last night and a tote bag, showing off her prizes. She normally gets first dibs, on my experiments. I might have to start paying her a commission. Shhhh don't tell her.
I'll post pictures of fabric heaven. Love, Love, Love SR Harris Outlet.

No comments:

Post a Comment