Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Non-Stitching day

I hate when the non-stitching days out number the stitching ones. I wrote out bills and then did a bit of cutting material. I volunteer at our local Family History Center. So I packed a bag to mark fabric and sweatshirts to stitch out for tomorrow.

Tonight is date night. Hopefully it will be better than ladies night out. My daughter, age 19 and I showed up and no one else made it. Maybe the cold kept them away, -18 below. Yes that is why my blog is call BRRmidji Designs. I need to take some pictures of the fishing houses out on the lake, we call that the second city on the Mississippi, Brrmidji. Bemidji Mn is located near the headwaters of the Mississippi River in the north part of Minnesota. We're half way between Duluth to the east and Grand Forks to the west. Four and a half to Five hours north of Minneapolis. Today was a heat wave it is 9 above. Tomorrow it's supposed to be above 30 degrees maybe I'll wash my car. Nothing funnier than to wash your car and then the doors freeze shut, with you inside. lol

Date night with the hubby is always good. I have an Applebee's gift card or maybe Green Mill. Its nice to connect for a few hours as adults. Our kids are old enough to forage of food once a week. The two left at home are 19 and 27. The oldest one is driving me nuts, he's looking for full time work after graduating from college, very very slowly. Our younger son is coming home on leave from the Army in Feb, for 4 weeks. He just got back from his second tour in Iraq. He wants to buy a car and saved up enough money to buy a good used car, maybe one or two years old. The hubby is having a good time truck shopping before the son gets here. I hope the small truck the hubby likes is still available when the boy arrives. I know the hubby will want to cruise the dealership parking lots on the way home from dinner. I showed him Car Soup.com, last night I got home and hubby was staring at the computer (my computer) and had to show me all the vehicles. He found car heaven like I found fabric heaven over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment