Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thursday Morning

The past few days have been going by so fast, well except Monday.  Monday was hang out at the hotel then at the airport until my flight to Nashville. I should have stayed at the downtown hotel and gone back to the Family History Library.  Even though I didn't have my binder I could have work something. I did poke around on Ancestry.com.
Tuesday was spent visiting with family around the kitchen table.  After a while, we were trying to decide about dinner and decided to go to Golden Corral.  It was fun.  My dad goes silent and his head down  when you put a plate in front of him.  His whole attention is on his plate. He's always done this, so focused on eating. After dinner we hung out gabbing on the porch swing.

Weds was so fun.  I stay at the local Super 8 (the only hotel in Town). So we can use the pool. Yesterday, All the local grand kids, my step-sisters and my folks played in the pool.  My dad and step-mom played hard and fierce with the boys. The chlorine was really high even sitting on the pool deck it was burning your eyes. You could not open your eyes in the water. We often took the boys to the bathroom and flushed their eyes with water.  Debbie said it was the best birthday ever. My step-mom is a wonderful lady.

I got back to the hotel around 11 pm again. I brushed my teeth and crashed.

No comments:

Post a Comment