Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day Three of IEC

Yesterday was fabulous.  I had a basic digitizing class with Terri Hanson of Terradon Embroidery. She is also from Minnesota.  She gave me a few good hints.  There was another lady in the class who also has 4D Pro, who was not happy with her software.  I helped her a bit, but I think she's going shopping for new software. 


After lunch Edie W, showed us how to print on fabric.  She talked about different brands of fabric sheets for ink jet printers.  She also showed up how to use Bubble Jet to make our own fabric sheets.  


I roamed around Evansville for a bit, stopped at Toys R Us for the grandkids.

Today, was all about embroidery.  My first class was Edie's Fun with Mylar class.  



After lunch, I had class with Reen, from Embroidery Garden. We made a small pumpkin coin purse in the hoop.  Putting my stuff away, I climbed in the truck and went to the mall for jeans and dress pants for my Dad.  He's tall and skinny, finding 36 inch inseam pants is hard.  Then I found the Joann's looking for more pirate fabric. 

Of course, Red Lobster was on the menu.  I came back to the room to watch Project Runway, but I guess I have to watch on the Internet tomorrow, because the hotel does not have Lifetime.    

No comments:

Post a Comment