Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Grumble grumble grumble

The desktop died again. I spent most of yesterday fixing it. I simplified the recovery process by placing all my software in a notebook binder thing. Plus I made a list of the order that the software had to be fixed in. Yes I had to make sure that I installed 4D Pro before I installed Norton. While I was watching the desktop install, BORING. I had the laptop in front of me on the desk and was cruising the Internet looking for a good source of polos, t-shirts and caps. I ordered a few catalogs.

This morning was cleaning for the house appraisal coming on Thursday afternoon. I had to run a few errands like the dry cleaner. The Hubby was in the habit of having his military uniforms (me too) being laundered and pressed at the dry cleaners. Now that he wears dress shirts and chinos to work, he like to have them done at the dry cleaners. Our dry cleaner has decided to close on Saturdays and be open later in the evening on Thursday night. Thursday night downtown businesses are open later, trying to entice shoppers downtown. Downtown shopping area is four blocks by three blocks. We live in a very small town. Once I got home, I finished the canoe shirts. They are in the washer.

No comments:

Post a Comment