Saturday, June 25, 2011

Scrub caps Finished

Love the halloween model!
Don't you love my model.  I wanted to show what the caps looked like other than in a big pile on the cutting table. No one in my house wants to be the model and right now the Hubby is working in the gargage on his lathe and the teenager is working.  I bought this old halloween candy dispenser a few years ago. When you stick your hand in his mount for candy he makes noise. 

Any way, it's now 6 pm and I sewed Scrub caps.  I pinned them last night watching TV and I finished 11 caps in 40 minutes.  They are off my "to do" list.  Whoo Hoo.

 I only had just plans for sewing all afternoon, but that's not what happened.  I am so glad I was better organized so I could whip through these caps and be finsihed.

 We got up early and got our Saturday chores (grocery shopping) done early. Right as the Hubby was going into the garage to work on his lathe and I was heading down stairs to sew, the phone rang. The dealership had sold our RV if we still wanted to trade it in. Plus, the financing group had a special discount this weekend. So we grabbed the Ford Explorer that was also going to be traded in and headed in for the sales manager to test drive. He needed to do that to set the trade-in value for the vehicle. 2 hours later we are the proud new owners of a Toyota 4Runner. I have a list of chores to do Monday morning, before I go to Embroidery club in Grand Rapids.

I collected up all the extra keys and the titles. Monday the teenager and I need to empty the RV. It's a good thing I bought some new storage tubs, because there is something in every cabinet and in every cubby.

1 comment:

  1. I love your scrub caps... where can one find a pattern for these lovelies? happy sewing

    ReplyDelete