Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Sewing for Christmas

I never know whether to laugh or cry when I get a request for a sewing job around Christmas.  Today is the 8th of December.  I was told that that's plenty of time to do her project, for Christmas.  Sigh.   Today makes me want to close the shop, then this afternoon I got an email asking about my digitizing two logos.  One is going to be super easy, it's just letters, but I needed more information about size and font, so I sent an email back.  I did tell them that due to the holidays if he needed his job done before 10 Jan, there would be a rush charge.  I can order the shirts, that way when I get bored after Christms rush, I can do shirts.

 I need 40 more lace ornaments.  Three more tote bags, a purse and misc zipper bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment