Tuesday, December 7, 2010

No Cable

This morning I woke up to no Cable TV.  I tried to call the cable company, but of course I had switched my phone to them too. No Phone.  I grabbed my cell and called.  Someone cut the cable line while digging in our area. It took until 4:20pm to get the cable back up. This is my front yard. Who is digging before 5 am in the snow and cold?


I sewed all morning.  I had three machines going at once.  Of course no pictures.  But nothing is finished, so I'm not worried about it.  Tomorrow, I'll post pictures when I'm finished. 

I was running around trying to find my dongle, for my embroidery software.  I keep leaving it where I'm not!  I needed a lanyard so I could drape it around my neck as I go back and forth from my laptop, desktop and the sewing machines. I started to look around to make me a lanyard, when I noticed that the one I made for my camera was perfect.
My Camera needed a new one, this one while nice, wasn't hardy enough. I saw someone had made a camera strap with a little pocket for the camera lens cover.  I want to make one like that.  So the lanyard got detoured to my dongle.  It's perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment