Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My computer likes to go to visit the computer guys

My computer actually like to visit the computer repair guys. This morning I tried the computer again and the plaid screen again. So I packed it up and off to my meetings. I stopped at the computer guys first. The laptop booted up just fine, again. I have that feeling like when your car5 makes a weird noise, but the mechanic can't get the vehicle to replicate the noise. But the computer geek told me that because it happened before, I need to backup everyday, because someday it will just die.

Oh by the way, it can't be fixed, because the laptop is 4 (yes 4) years old. So I think I need to order the new computer tomorrow. Tonight is date night and the Hubby called he'll honk in the drive way in 35 minutes. It reminds me of high school, when the date doesn't want to run into my step-father.

I spent my day at the Family History Center, teaching 6 different people how to use our computer system. I'm the new Director. whoo hoo, the lady in charge. My students came about every 30 minutes to an hour. I kinda planned that.

I have to backup the designs I made over the weekend, before the laptop decides to give up the ghost. I'll post pictures, tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment