Saturday, August 14, 2010

Finished scripture Bag

I finished the bag for my friend's autistic son, this afternoon. I want to bring it to him tomorrow at church. I made it a touch big so he can cram his cars and such in the bag. I placed my scriptures in the bag to make sure everything worked. That's why the bag is standing on it's own.




I made notes and doodles and I worked on the bag. I decided to square off the corners versus the curves.
My hubby wanted me to add a bunch more embroideries of Robots, by Dakota Collectibles, but I wanted to finish the bag in time for church tomorrow.

So now is time to type up my notes and plan which photos to take while making the next one for the tutorial. My notes have color choices, start and stop numbers inside the embroidery designs.

2 comments:

  1. He LOVES it! Thank-you thank-you thank-you! You are da best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured it was from you! It's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete