Monday, August 9, 2010

Shirts and more Shirts

Today was a very productive day. I finished lots of shirts. Some for a friend for the Annual All School reunion., the hot pink on the black shirt is great.
The red T-Shirt started as a joke, when I was going to my son's graduation from Army basic training. I told my mother-in-law that I was going to make shirts that said Proud ARMY Mom in Air Force blue. Many of you don't know that military service runs in the family. We have two son's in the Army, a son-in-law in the Navy, my Husband retired from the Air Force and I spent 15 years in the Air Force. The boys' grandfather on their Mom's side was a retired Marine E-9 Chief or Top. So the red shirt says Proud ARMY grandma, but is in Marine red and gold.
Then my Husband who is on vacation, while our son is here, bough some t-shirts and asked me to put more tanks on them. The son on leave is an Abraham M1-A1 tank driver. So two more shirts.
Then our daughter is going to work for my friend at the new game shop and I made her two work polos. I also had one more polo for another friend for his shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment