Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Original Sewing and Quilt Expo

I'm so excited.

I'm packed and ready as I'm going to be. I'm picking up a friend in 2 hours and we're driving to Minneapolis to the Original Sewing and Quilt Expo. This is going to be my second year going. Last year I went armed with my laptop and learned that I didn't like my software. So I bought new software and love it.

This year they have the "Bring Your Own Machine (BYOM)" for sewing classes. I'm bringing mine and I can make small bags in the hotel in the evenings. Last year I kept wanting my machine. I'm not bringing the embroidery machine just the regular simple machine.

I've been running around trying to get a weeks worth of chores done in 2 days, which is why there has been no sewing. I will take pictures and post while I'm there. Of course there is no guarantee, but I'm going to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment