Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Digitizing fun

I want to tell you that I have been busy, but today I had a second class on manually digitizing. I wanted to show you my homework. I digitized the designs using the manual tools in my software.















Flowers, I put four copies the design on the image below.










I've started to redo some of the designs I did with the Wizard, because they need help. My classmates asked me to type up my notes and email them to them, wow what a compliment. Two weeks ago I helped a classmate, by pulling my notebook over and walked her through the steps in my notebook. She told me she never takes good notes, so before we left I copied my notes and gave her a copy. This morning she stopped and told me that my notes helped her finish her homework. We had to digitize the tree and the flowers and stitch them out.
Tomorrow is all about the baking, but between dough rising and such, I can work on the laptop at the kitchen island.

No comments:

Post a Comment