Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I've been having a good morning. Yesterday, I baked bread and such, and between risings, I digitized some more designs. Now I'm waiting to start the side dishes, I thought I'd transfer the embroidery designs to images and post them.
The first is a name tag for Embroidery Club, I know it looks simple, but it used three or four tools in the software. We had to manually digitize the applique frame and the eyelet, then we were in import into the Embroidery and add our name.
So I was playing and writing up my notes. Some how I got volunteered to type up my notes and email them to all the classmates.
I also met a nice lady at the Sewing Expo, that lost her Viking dealer in the night. One day the dealer was there and the next day, the store was gone. I am sharing our class notes, so she can practice too. I tried to get her to visit us, but the 2 1/2 hour drive was too much for her.
Then while playing I made the turtle and the weird lizard for my Christmas gift giving. The turtle is a Hawaiian Tattoo my girlfriend has on her ankle. The lizard is for our Geocaching friend. All I need to do is add the lettering and test stitch.

I also have started two more designs, but I'm not done, yet. Maybe tomorrow I'll get a chance to stitch them out and take good pictures.

My Hubby is down to 2 working days, before he starts the new job on 1 Dec. So Friday, I'm going into his office and help him, box up his pictures and books. He also has three boxes of forms to shred. I think I'm going to be on my feet for a few hours shredding. I think he is taking me to lunch, as payment.

Things I'm Thankful for.

Family, yes all of them.

Health

Friends

Again Happy Holidays. Watch out for crazy drivers tomorrow on Black Friday. I'm staying away from the stores. I like shopping in my jammies, via the Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment