Saturday, April 4, 2009

New Designs

I drove to Henderson to check out this very cool quilt shop. Quiltque, this place was huge. the shop had some great Japanese fabric, but I resisted. I really wanted embroidery designs. I need an applique pattern for Embroidery Club this next month. So next stop was a nice shop called Cynthia's. There I found two design packs from Anita Goodesigns. I bought the Northwoods collection, there are a few large animal appliques, a moose, wolf and bear. The shop also had a collection of snowglobes. The other day I bought, Christmas Cards. I also bought a Dakota Collectibles called Mystical. My daughter wants a tote bag with a dragon, this design pack has two nice ones. I like the fire dragon. The gargoyle is wonderful, it looks like it is going to jump out at you. My time is going to expire on my 24 hours, see you when I get home. I miss my sewing machine. All this fabric shop shopping isn't helping.

My phone's camera is just one more thing I have to learn. I tried to move the pictures to a memory card so I could upload the pictures I took, but I'm doing something wrong. Stupid new phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment