Friday, July 23, 2010

digitizing at the hospital

Wow The procedure took 4 1/2 hours from walking in the door to walking out to the car. While I hate getting up so early to be at the same day surgery at 6 am (finishing at 9:15 am), I find that they are so much faster, than coming in at 8:30 am, finishing at 1 pm. Same procedure. Hubby is fine making jokes and watching TV (flipping channels).

I brought my laptop and digitized a couple of things. I want to make a nice USB Storage folder for my computer bag. So I laided it out on paper and then digitized it. I also corrected the small bags from yesterday, I needed to adjust the sewing lines by the zipper. The ones I did work, but the zipper is really tight. Then I began to add names and embellishments to the basic outline. I made a folder on my computer to store all the files so when I'm ready I can stitch out the bags. I still need to fix the zipper spacing on the tall 5 x 7 bag, for the Vegas trip.

I got a great connection at the hospital for WiFI and could breeze around and check on who posted on Amy Lou Who and Lush Friday.

After I settled the Hubby at home, I needed to come into the Family History Center and make some calls to Salt Lake about our Microfilm Scanner and the software. Looks like I'm stuck emailing people at the Imagaing company to figure out why the sfotware only scans a white page. I've been calling the company since 4pm Central time with just a recording. I know I really expected someone to work on Friday afternoon?

No comments:

Post a Comment