Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Shirts and Hats

I figured out why my tensions were so off on my Pro machine.  I adjusted and stitched, adjusted and stitched, etc until I grabbed the book again.  I decided maybe my bobbin case needed to be adjusted.  I have two, I actually just switched them and the tension is good.  I test stitched out my design again to be sure. Then I finished two shirts.

Started the hats. The hats are in two steps.  First is the side above the left ear. This gets hooped with my smallest hoop using the hoop master's glove or baby onesie attachment.
Then once I finished all baker's dozen of these. The Bear 2011 stitched out fast, I unhooped and clipped a loose thread, hooped the next hat, and the one on the machine was done.  All finished in about 1 hour.  I'm glad I bought two of every hoop for my machine.

 I set up the hat frame for part two.  I got one front logo stitched and will finish the others tomorrow morning. I'd like to deliver them after lunch.   

No comments:

Post a Comment