Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Vacation

Hi, I have survived the last two weeks of computer problems. The Windows update ate my dongle. Kinda like the dog ate my homework. I got both the laptop and the desktop fixed, after 2 weeks of fighting and fixing and fighting and fixing. I got the designs finished and embroidered on the safety vests. (No pictures, sorry was in too much of a hurry to finish today)

The Geocaching Guy liked the vests so much he wants me to bring my Babylock BMP8 to an event in Spring to embroider hats and such. He wants me to make the event hats and then be available to add embroidered names to the back of the hat. I can also sign up people to do their logos.

Anyway, The Hubby and I are off to visit the Grandkids at Disney World. See you in a week. I will be found near the embroidery places in Hollywood Studios and the Magic Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment