Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hats


I just finished a dozen hats for my favorite customer. He's really funny, he changes his mind 3 times while you are talking to him, then he calls later and changes it again.
He wanted his name on his hats, but not just his name, he wanted Kitchen Designer. He is funny, but he had a point, if you have someone work with you and you know he is the boss. He's got his name on his shirt and hat, then you call that guy direct every time.
So 1/2 of the Hats with Logo only and 1/2 half with kitchen designer on the back. I made a template and then used it to hoops the hats in seconds.
I'm smarter than the average bear, my Husband says so.
When I drop off the hats I have another order waiting for me. I just know it, because every time I go in that happens.
On my own news. I finished a baptism towel for a friend, whose niece was being baptized. Turned out nice, but I need to make the font bigger next time. When I washed out the topping and stablizer the lettering sank into the towel. Maybe I'll use a background of hearts or something first. Sort of like a monogram with tight stippling.
I cleaned out my Etsy store and am renovating with new pictures, new focus and new items. So I'm off to make deliveries, and to take new orders. I need to stop by Ben Franklin and get a few items.

No comments:

Post a Comment