Saturday, April 24, 2010

Friday Laundry

Love all the bag making fabric I bought. I love the section where every piece is $1.25 a pound. I bought six pounds and four pieces that were over a yard at $1.50 a yard. I was looking at my pile and I had picked out all blues and reds. I had to add a splash of color so I found a cute green. When I pulled the green out of the pile a bunch of twill white jumped out and joined the stack. I can use that twill for patches and stitch outs.
I spent most of friday washing fabric and regular laundry. I have to divide up my fabric and wash it separate so that way if my reds bleed, it won't kill the green etc. We have well water so, I always wash everything. Then I sat in fron of the TV and watched this Chef of Beverly Hills show and folded and clipped threads. My fabric always ends up in a twisted tangled mess after the dryer.
Today I have small chores to do before I can sew. The Hubby is mowing and then the window guys is coming, we're putting new windows in the house finally. Then we have a Bunny Hutch in the back yard that a friend is going to convert into a chicken coop, they going to pick it up this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment