Thursday, January 29, 2009

Welcome to Brrmidji Designs

Welcome to Brrmidji Designs. I am new to machine embroidery and while the stock designs you can get but are great, I want to be able to design my own. I have been doing my own designs for few months and have started to pick up business, doing design work for other people. This Blog is going to be about my journey into business and machine embroidery.

Yesterday I had signed up for a website and when I was done the bill was over $280. I won't tell you where, but if you decide to go that route sign up slowly. I cancelled all the stuff this morning, hopefully they will give me the full refund, there site stated that a refund was not guaranteed. That sucks. I'll see what happens during the day and call my credit card tomorrow.

I'll post more as I go along. I'm so excited about this my business applications are in at the feds and the state. whoo hoo. I'm scheduled for a class in about an hour and I need to find my shoes. One thing about me is I hate shoes. My favorites are Crocs, cuz you can pop them off and on (off mainly).

No comments:

Post a Comment