Thursday, March 4, 2010

Wednesday in Denver

Weds in Denver was beautiful. 55 degrees. I went west to the Colorado Mills, outlet mall.

I went to Lane Bryant. I bought a pair of jeans, blue sweater, tank top, and a grey hoodie t-shirt. Then I jumped on the highway and went around the city to the south, I stopped at the Denver temple and bought a few things. Then I spent a nice hour in the Book store. I bought a set of scriptures for my grandson's birthday and a set of CDs. I was heading to another sewing store when I got a call from the Hubby, his class was done.

I wanted to show you the patterns I bought on Monday.


I love the way the dress and jacket drapes. When I get home I'm going to buy some batiks and make some more clothes for our Vegas trip. The top will be great in the hawaiian print I have at home, maybe the pants in a matching batik. I always like when a pattern in sized from xs to xxl.
Today is supposed to as nice as yesterday. The Hubby just jogged through the room saying, he should be done by Noon. I made reservations to tour the US Mint. He talked about wanting to do that last night, but made a face when I told him about reservations. I know it sounds weird, but it balances the tours and I didn't know until I looked up the website to find out what time they closed. The last tour is at 2pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment